For on-line submissionAbstracts (max 1300 characters) should follow the format indicated below (see also abstract EXAMPLE).
- Type the title of your presentation in upper and lowercase letters.
- Type the first and middle initial and last name of the author(s) in upper and lowercase letters.
- If there are two or more authors, an asterisk (*) should follow the name of the Presenting Author.
- Type the affiliation, city, state, zip code and country. If authors are from different organizations, a semicolon must separate the authors.
- Type abstract in upper- and lower-case letters.
- Do not include drawings or photographs in the abstract.
- Check the boxes of interest (Section / Session or Sub-session where available, preferred presentation -oral or poster-).
Multiple abstracts from the same Presenting Author are not accepted in order to open opportunities for the broadest possible participation.
Spin Dynamics and Transport in Gallium Arsenide
A.M. Red* and C. Green, AVX Inc., Somewhere, OH, USA; G.L. Bianchi, White Center, Anytown, MA, USA
During the last few years great interest has been attracted by electron spin transport phenomena for their relevance e.g. for magnetoresistive devices .....